JIM FISHER of popular blog PC Magazine has reviewed Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark II. According to the review, the positive things about this camera include the following:
- Big 1.5-inch image sensor
- Wide-aperture 5x zoom lens
- Tilting touch-screen display
- Quick focus
- Excellent manual focus mode with peaking
- Creative Shot mode, Raw capture, Add-on EVF available
- Soft-focus halo effect when shooting macro images at f/2
- Inconsistent autofocus accuracy
- Edges never sharpen, even at narrow apertures
- Lacks mic input port.
- Not pocket friendly
To read the comprehensive review of this Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark II, click on this link: Canon PowerShot G1 X Mark II or watch the video below on Youtube from CNET.