Cherry Mobile Quality, Problems, Errors, Issues: What's your opinion?

Cherry Mobile is one of the hottest mobile brands in the Philippines. It is in fact fairly competing with popular brand in the country like Samsung, Apple, Sony, HTC and among others. There is only one reason why Cherry Mobile is competing head-to-head and neck-to-neck in term of sales with other mobile phone brand. It's the PRICE. Yes, price of Cherry Mobile is its main weapon against popular brand.

The Cherry Mobile Flare, Titan, Omega, Flame, Skyfire and the just announced Cherry Mobile Blaze is priced almost one-third of its equivalent in popular brand. How about the QUALITY? This is the downside of Cherry Mobile. There are several issues which this brand irate the customers. I visited several websites, forums and local technology blogs in the country to find out different issues, quality, errors and inconveniences users encountered with the Cherry Mobile phones. I quoted some of them below.

"I was able to purchase a Cherry Mobile phone (Trident Q300 a cellular phone that has a triple sim feature) last November 19, 2010 from Berlein Electronics in SM Cubao. On day 1 of purchase, I immediately noticed that the sim3 as well as the phone memory phonebook does not display the complete list of my contacts...... I was so disappointed that time knowing that the phone I bought was brand new and yet it is already showing a lot of defects not to mention that the store will allow you to test the phone only upon purchase. The more that I used the phone while waiting for a new one to come, the more problems came out other than the phonebook problem which I originally complained about. The WIFI feature would always display a "insufficient memory" notification everytime I would go online, the messages in sim3 would come delayed and I would have to turn the phone off then on for the messages to come in......Immediately after receiving the new replacement phone, I found out that the same problems existed. I texted the Berlein saleslady about the problem and she told me to bring the phone back the next day. Upon checking, she said that they cannot replace the phone anymore and that I should call the Cherry Mobile Head office for assistance. Read the full story here.
may problem ang titan ko..ayaw lumabas ng mga icons ko home menu..pag pinipindot ko yung home button vibrate lang sya pero di nagpupunta sa home screen..though kita mo naman yung icons ng signal at battery sa taas pero sa gitna black screen lang..nakakatanggap naman ako ng text at tawag pero syempre di ko malaunch mga apps ko.. tinry ko na tanggalin muna yung memory card at isang sim pero same issue pa din..ano kaya da best na gawin dito mga sir?
Istorya dot net (Cherry Mobile Titan)
Despite the 2250mah battery only 5hour of hard usage otherwise you should be able to get through the day if used normally
-Weight!! Its as heavy as a rock.
-Screen resolution.... If your looking for something deeper and sharper in contrast better get the little brother of this phone the cherry mobile flare
-Fingerprint magnet backcase
 Camera is not the best quality if im honest but its not the worst sad... Lets say its average in terms of quality, the flash however is good..
Had a bad experience with my first CM, My Titan encountered a hardware problem after 3weeks of use. it has never been dropped or soaked in water. it just turns itself off and stops working. The bad news is ipadala pa daw nila sa Manila, 7 days ra diay ang replacement dri?? and it worst, it would take 2-3months para ma ilisan. tsktsk y couldnt they just replace the phone right there and then?
I bought this Cherry Pad Turbo tablet Android 2.3 tablet, made by Cherry Mobile, 4 days ago and it will not complete the power on boot cycle anymore. Up until this point, it was performing at an acceptable level. I paid 6899 Philippine pesos, about $159 USD, for it at one of the local cell phone shops at Gaisano Mactan in the Philippines. I will be taking it back in a few hours to see if they will honor the 15 day replacement warranty. In the first 39 seconds of the video you can see that it was working OK and the subsequent process after that is an attempt to follow the charging and reset features of the device, as specified in the owners manual. Nothing worked so now I have to make a special trip to where I bought it and see what they are going to do for me, if anything.
mga ka flare patulong naman ng 3g connection di ako maka connect sa 3g hahahahamga sir, gano po ktgal ung batt life nyo. tska anung recommended app nyo to save batt kc khit may juicedefender ultimate n ko, mbilis p rin maubos. 30mins p lng pero 15% n agad ang bwas
My cherry mobile w1 got a weird problem? I have a problem with my cherry mobile W1 because when i click the "WLAN"turn on the wlan?when i click "YES" it suddenly restart itself after i tap the "YES".but still turn off... i repeated the process many time but still ...the same... is there any solution with this problem?or it will only take a few settings..but i performed the factory setting to rebirth to its original setting but still...the same... please help tnx... i appreciate...it.
Read more: My cherry mobile w1 got a weird problem? - I have a problem with my cherry mobile W1 because when i click the "WLAN"turn on the wlan?when i click "YES" it suddenly restart itself after i tap the "YES".but still turn off... i repeated the process many time but still ...the same... is there any solution with this problem?or it will only take a few settings..but i performed the factory setting to rebirth to its original setting but still...the same... please help tnx... i appreciate...it.